miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2019

blogging


Hello bloggers,
I hope you are well.
Today I would like to tell you about a different and wonderful experience I lived in a particular place.
I think I have visited a number of wonderful beaches in my life. Personally, I think how you view places and how you experience them has a lot to do with how you feel with yourself and others at that point. 
In the summer of 2016, I had the chance to visit “playa Carrillo” in Costa Rica. The beauty of this place is that it is not popular.  There were very few people. 
We arrived at the hostel run by a French guy who had lived there for 15 years and whose boyfriend was probably 20 years younger. The place had a lot of mosquitoes   and the highlight of the facilities was a subtle penis-shaped swimming pool.  We had not noticed this but the owner needed to make sure we knew.  That was so funny! Moreover, the rooms were so tacky in terms of decoration.  The first day we went to the see  (which was going down the hill a few metres) the beach, we saw a proper crocodile in a stream of water that led to the sea.  In the evening, a family of monkeys   clambered around. That was amazing.
Another funny thing that happened was that a stray dog appeared on the beach and started yapping at me. I love dogs and I didn’t mind him being there until it started jumping. Basically, I got in the water and couldn’t get out.   Some “Tikos” came to play football and chased the dog away.
The day after the same dog appeared from the back and lightly bit my husband on the butt. I personally, couldn’t stop laughing.
To finish, playa” Carrillo” is one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen; Crystal water, nice temperature, few people, loads of birds and animals and exuberating vegetation. I feel very lucky to have been there.





Write about a nice beach or park you have visited.
Include :
When you went
Who you went with
What activities you did
Was there a highlight or something funny
Why you enjoyed it.
Include anything else you find relevant.  
Write a minimum of 200 words one comment on this blog, one on a blog where you have not commented and one on another blog.

12 comentarios:

  1. you are very luky, that was a entire adventure time, the part of the dog was the most funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that seems like a really fun time! would like to meet that dog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never heard about playa carrillo, i imagine that it was an amazing trip!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it was really fun to read your story, i really could imagine everything that you said

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That was a good anecdote to tell, very funny

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I thik it was a wonderful experience. To know other types of nature, animals and cultures. And collect anecdotes so funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I would love to visit Costa Rica and this beach, it sounds very nice

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh it sounds like a very nice beach, specially the fact that were a beach with few people. I would love to go someday

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That's a good story. You're very lucky to have the possibilty to went this place

    ResponderEliminar
  10. haha that was a funny experience. I really want to go to Costa Rica!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. It sound like a very interesting place, i would like to see a crocodile too.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I would really consider to visit Costa Rica as soon as posible. I checked some places at google maps and there is full of beaches along their shores, both Pacific and Atlantic, and what a fortune to interact with other animals like monkeys. Also the massive vegetation gives you a different experience compared to the central Chile's beaches.

    ResponderEliminar

celebration

Hello bloggers, I Hope you are very well. Today we will write about a special celebration. I remember one in particular for New Year’s ...