miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2019

Plans for the break/ or the national holiday

Sorry I could not join you today.
As we are about to have a break, I thought today we could write about how we feel about this. For me, "18" is fantastic because there is a chance to rest. I remember when I was little, I loved going to the fondas, however, today I think they are overrated. I remember them being a nice show of traditions and culture, today I feel it is all about spending money, everything is overpriced and honestly, I find it too crowded. I don-t like the idea of queuing for ages to buy a drink or anything.
I suppose as a vegetarian all I have to do there is drink, and that takes the joy away.  I once went to a vegetarian-vegan fonda but did not enjoy it as much because there weren't,t any traditional games. Last but not least, I am not a nationalistic person at all so I enjoy cultural activities but not the idea of being Chilean as opposed to from a different place. Having said this, I am not saying I do not acknowledge  cultural differences.
So far my plans are as follows:
On Saturday I will give my exam for my Pilates mat certification and will celebrate that and my birthday. On Sunday I will celebrate my birthday again with a little tea.
During the week of 18 maybe I will go to the beach for a day or 2 but most probably, I will spend most of the time tidying up my apartment and separating things I do not need to give away or get rid of. Last but not least, I will probably drink a fair amount of wine and beer, too.

what about you?
what do you like, dislike about the national holiday?
is there anything you dislike?
what are your plans for this 18?
Mention anything else you find relevant.

Write a minimum of 200 words and 3 comments.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

celebration

Hello bloggers, I Hope you are very well. Today we will write about a special celebration. I remember one in particular for New Year’s ...